The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/V
• Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only
When Using This Product
Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash appears and lasts
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskly until dry.
• Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
• Store below 110°F (43°C)
• May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Barbadensis),
Carbomer, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate,
* Please review the disclaimer below.