The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethanol (Alcohol) 75%
- To reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of age.on open skin wounds
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or redness occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Water, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Triethanomaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol
* Please review the disclaimer below.