NDC 77965-001 Greenberry
NDC Code 77965-001-01
Package Description: 10 NOT APPLICABLE in 1 POUCH / 3.8 mL in 1 NOT APPLICABLE
NDC Code 77965-001-02
Package Description: 72 NOT APPLICABLE in 1 CANISTER / 3.8 mL in 1 NOT APPLICABLE
NDC Code 77965-001-03
Package Description: 110 NOT APPLICABLE in 1 POUCH / 3.8 mL in 1 NOT APPLICABLE
This product is EXCLUDED from the official NDC directory because the listing data was inactivated by the FDA.
What is NDC 77965-001?
The NDC code 77965-001 is assigned by the FDA to the product Greenberry which is product labeled by Greenberry Eco Group Llc. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in 3 packages with assigned NDC codes 77965-001-01 10 not applicable in 1 pouch / 3.8 ml in 1 not applicable, 77965-001-02 72 not applicable in 1 canister / 3.8 ml in 1 not applicable, 77965-001-03 110 not applicable in 1 pouch / 3.8 ml in 1 not applicable. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Greenberry?
This product is used as Antimicrobial agent. Decreases bacteria on skin.
Which are Greenberry UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7)
- BENZALKONIUM (UNII: 7N6JUD5X6Y) (Active Moiety)
Which are Greenberry Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- N-ALKYL ETHYLBENZYL DIMETHYL AMMONIUM (C12-C14) (UNII: 85440928RV)
- DECYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: Z17H97EA6Y)
- EDETATE DISODIUM ANHYDROUS (UNII: 8NLQ36F6MM)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Greenberry?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1038558 - benzalkonium chloride 0.13 % Medicated Pad
- RxCUI: 1038558 - benzalkonium chloride 1.3 MG/ML Medicated Pad
- RxCUI: 1038558 - benzalkonium chloride 0.13 % Topical Swab
- RxCUI: 1038558 - benzalkonium chloride 0.13 GM per 100 GM Topical Patch
- RxCUI: 1038558 - benzalkonium chloride 0.13 GM per 100 GM Topical Swab
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label