The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- This is a Rubbing Alcohol consisting of 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.This Rubbing Alcohol is manufacture using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation):Isopropyl Alcohol (USP or meeting Criteria of USP) (99.9%, volume/volume (v/v))Purified water (0.1% v/v)This firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients than those stated above.
Active Ingredient (By Volume)
Alcohol 99% v/v. Purpose: First Aid Antiseptic
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from flame or fire, heat, spark, electrical
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Ask a doctor before use if you havedeep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
When Using This Product
- When using this productdo not get into eyesdo not apply over large areas of the bodydo not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctorcondition persists or gets worse.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Directions:Clean affected area.Apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily. If bandaged, let dry first. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Other InformationStore at room temperature.Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.If taken internally, serious gastric disturbances will result.
* Please review the disclaimer below.