The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 80%
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated usefor use when soap and water are not available
- Flammable, keep away from fire/flameFor external use onlyDo not usein children less than 2 months of ageon open skin woundsWhen using this product • do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with waterStop use and ask a doctor ifirritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingsupervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.