The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Isopropyl Alcohol 75% v/v
Hand sanitizer to reduce bacteria on the skin that may cause disease. Repeated use is recommended.
• For external use only; Hands. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
• on open wounds• Do not use on children less than 2 months of age
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation of redness occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
• Wet hands with the product and let the product dry without wiping.
• Children under 6 years of age use under adult supervision
• Store at 15-30C (59-86F)
• Do not store above 40C (104F)
• May cause discoloration to fabrics and harmful to wood finish and plastics
Glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.