The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol 85% v/v
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flameFor external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation or rash appears and lasts.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly spread on both hands and rub into th skin until dry.Children under 6 years old should be supervised when using this product.
- Store between 106F (41C)may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Deionized Water, Aloe, Triethanolamine, Carbomer
* Please review the disclaimer below.