The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%............................Antiseptic
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin that can potentially cause disease. Recommended for repeated use.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLYDO NOT USE IN THE EYES
When Using Ths Product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts more than 24 hrs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children:
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply liberally to the hands and gently rub until dry. Just Human Hand Sanitizer will remain active on hands up to 24 hours - even after normal activity and washing hands.
Fragrance, Silica Complex 3-(Trimethoxysilyl) Propyl Dimethyl Octadecyl Ammonium Chloride, Water
Store at temperature 68°F to 86°F (20° to 30°C)Advanced Antiseptic \ Skin Freindly \ Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer
* Please review the disclaimer below.