The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the
- Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
- The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations:Alcohol (ethanol) (USP or Food Chemical Codex (FCC) grade) (80%, volume/volume (v/v)) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.Glycerol (1.45% v/v).Hydrogen peroxide (0.125% v/v).Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water.The firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
Alcohol 80% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on your palm to thoroughly cover your hands.Rub hands together briskly until dry.Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Water, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Paradisi Seed, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
* Please review the disclaimer below.