Aegis Tree Hand Sanitizing Wipe is product labeled by Aegis System Co.,ltd. The product's dosage form is and is administered via form.
What are Aegis Tree Hand Sanitizing Wipe Active Ingredients?
The following is the list of active ingredients in this product. An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI FRUIT (UNII: 66H9NW427Y)
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI FRUIT (UNII: 66H9NW427Y) (Active Moiety)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- MORINDA CITRIFOLIA LEAF (UNII: 7UOL7P5FF5)
- HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA FLOWERING TOP (UNII: RH041UUZ22)
- HYALURONIC ACID (UNII: S270N0TRQY)
- LEVULINIC ACID (UNII: RYX5QG61EI)
* Please review the disclaimer below.