The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol 69.99% v/v
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.Recommended for repeated use.
- For External Use OnlyFlammableKeep Away From Fire or Flame
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes.In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with waterAvoid contact with wounded skinDo not inhale or ingest.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness developsCondition persists for more than 72 hourse.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Pleace enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.Rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Do not store above 105°FMay discolor some fabricsHarmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Water, Propylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract.
* Please review the disclaimer below.