The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease recommended for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from fire or flame
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skin.do not inhale or ingest.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation or redness develops.condition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center(1-800-222-1222)right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.for children under 6 , use only under adult supervision.not recommended for infants .
- Do not store above 105°Fmay discolor some fabicsharmful to wood finished and plastics
Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, acrylates/C10-C30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, maltodextrin
* Please review the disclaimer below.