The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 75% v/v
To help reduce bacteria, fungi, and viruses on the skin
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
Do not use in the eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry.Discard wipe in trash receptacle after use. Do not flush.Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool and dry environment. Avoid high temperature environment and keep away from fire sources.
- SparoomSANITIZING ALCOHOL WIPESIsopropyl Alcohol 75%Shelf life:Sealed/Unopened: 2 YearsOpened: 90 DaysOther Information: May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.Distributed by Unitrex Ltd. / SpaRoom
- 5060 Taylor Rd, Cleveland OH 44128
- © 2020 Unitrex
- Questions? www.sparoom.com
- Made in China
- 80 PCS Container
* Please review the disclaimer below.