The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol 75% by volume
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin.Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross contamination.Not recommended for repeated use.Dries in seconds.Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- Flammable, Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only.Do not use in or contact the eyes.Stop use and ask a doctor if too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use in children less than 2 months of age, on open skin wounds.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Remove lid and discard seal from container.Pull wipe from center of roll and thread through opening in lid.Do not push finger through opening.Replace lid, pull wipe up, and then out at a 45° angle. The next wipe dispenses automatically.Close lid to retain moisture.Wipe on all surfaces of hands.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product.
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).Lot No. Manufacture date and Expiration date can be found on canister.Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C(104°F).
* Please review the disclaimer below.