The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
For decreasing bacteria on the skin
- For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire and flameDose not contain grain alcohol; do not drink. If taken internally will produce serious gastric disturbances.
When Using This Product
- When using this productAviod the eyes and mucous membrancesIn the case of eyes and mucous membrances contact, rinse area thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifCondition worsensRedness or irritation developsIf condition persists for more than 3 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Place enough Product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskyly until dry.Supervise children in the use of this product.In the case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86F).Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104F).
Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, chloroxylenol, glycerin, methyl gluceth-10, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.