The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients (By Volume)
Isopropyl Alcohol, 91%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- For external use only. Flammable.Keep away from fire, flame, heat, spark, electricity.If taken internally, serious gastric disturbances will result.Use only in well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes.do not apply over large areas of the body.do not use longer than week unless directed by a doctor.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition persists or gets worsedo not use other-wise than directed
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailyif bandaged, let dry first may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperature does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.