The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70 % v/v
- To decrease bacteria on the skin when water, soap & towel are not available.Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use onlyFlammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
When Using This Product:
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or redness develop and last more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply enough product to wet hands. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children in use of this product.
- Do not store above 105 °F (40°C)May discolor certain fabrics and wood surfaces
Water, carbomer, triethanolamine, glycerin, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
* Please review the disclaimer below.