FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.7%
Hand wash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use: in children less than 2 months of age and open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands thoroughly with warm water for 30 seconds.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15-30°C (59-86 °F)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104 °F)
Distilled water, Polyglyceryl-10 Hexaoleate, Na EDTA, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Fragrances, Vitamin E acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Cyclodextrin, Aloe Extract, Citric
* Please review the disclaimer below.