The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethanol (70% v/v)
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageOn open skin wounds
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tear open and apply product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub into the skin until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age who are using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 59F – 86F (15C – 30C)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104C (40C)May discolor certain fabrics and surfaces
Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Betaine, Glycerin, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.