The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
- Hand wipes to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated usefor use when soap and water are not available
- For external use onlyDo not usein children less than 2 months of ageon open skin woundsWhen using this product • do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Open resealable label. Pull out wipes. Close resealable label to prevent drying out wipe hands thoroughly with product and allow to drydispose the wipe after usesupervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowingdo not flush
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Benzoic acid, citric acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, dehydroacetic acid, fragrance, glycerin, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, tetrasodium EDTA, water,
ANTIBACTERIAL AGENTLong-Lasting ProtectionAlcohol free/ Paraben freeDermatological & Microbiological testedbalanced pHManufactured by: Fulya Kozmetik Islak Mendil Iml. ve Paz. Ltd. Sti.Kirac Osmanagazi Kucuk Ayazma Street No: 17, Esenyurt, Istanbul, TURKEY - 34522 Made in TURKEYYou may also report any serious side effects toPO Box 328, Wood Ridge, Nj 07075-328
* Please review the disclaimer below.