The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 75% v/v
- Hand wipes to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated usefor use when soap and water are not available
- Flammable, keep away from fire/flameFor external use onlyDo not usein children less than 2 months of ageon open skin woundsas a diaper wipeWhen using this product ● do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with waterStop use and ask a doctor ifirritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children ● If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Peel front label pull out each wipe as needed reseal to maintain moisture and cleanliness wipe hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping do not flush down the toilet single use only supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Water, glycerin, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, PEG 40 hydrogenated castor oil, lemon extract, aloe vera
* Please review the disclaimer below.