Walkingsoap Antibacterial Hand Wipe is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Social Good Industries Llc. The generic name of Walkingsoap Antibacterial Hand Wipe is benzalkonium chloride. The product's dosage form is cloth and is administered via topical form.
What are Walkingsoap Antibacterial Hand Wipe Active Ingredients?
The following is the list of active ingredients in this product. An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
What is RxNorm? RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct code indicates a single concept unique identifier (RXCUI) is associated with this product:
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- LAURYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: 76LN7P7UCU)
- DMDM HYDANTOIN (UNII: BYR0546TOW)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- EDETATE DISODIUM ANHYDROUS (UNII: 8NLQ36F6MM)
- PEG-12 DIMETHICONE (300 CST) (UNII: ZEL54N6W95)
- PANTHENOL (UNII: WV9CM0O67Z)
- MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA WHOLE (UNII: G0R4UBI2ZZ)
- IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE (UNII: 603P14DHEB)
- .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0)
- ALLANTOIN (UNII: 344S277G0Z)
* Please review the disclaimer below.