The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75% v/v.
- To decrease bacteria on the skin.Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest.Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hand thoroughly and allow to dry without wiping.For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.Not recommended for infants.
- Store between 20°C-25°C (68-77°F).May discolor certain fabrics and surfaces.
Glycerin, butandiol, carboxypolymethylene, fragrance, vitamin E.
* Please review the disclaimer below.