The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- This is a package of hand sanitizer wipes containing the following ingredients:Alcohol (ethanol) (70% volume/volume (v/v)).AquaPropylene Glycol,Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40Hydrogenated Castor OilPEG-12 DimethiconePrunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) OilEdetate DisodiumThe firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients.
Alcohol 70% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic Hand Wipes
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin diseaseRecommended for repeated use
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.Allergy Alert: Contains Almond Oil.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product:avoid contact with eyes, ears, and mouth. If contact occurs with eyes, flush thoroughly with wateravoid contact with broken skinavoid inhalationif inhaled for prolonged period, seek immediate medical attention
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageif you are allergic to any ingredientson open skin wounds
- Remove wet wipe and apply thoroughly to hands as desiredAllow to dry without wipingSupervise children in the use of this productUse only as directed.
- Store between 59-86°FKeep sealed after between usesAvoid freezing and heat above 104°FMay discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Edetate Disodium
* Please review the disclaimer below.