The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.10%
- For washing to decrease bacteria on the skin that potentially can cause disease
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes in case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place a soap sheet in palm of hand, add water, lather for 15 seconds, rinse and drydo not use on infants under 6 months of age
- Store between 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
Water, corn starch, polyvinyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, mineral oil, sodium polyacrylate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.