The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (V/V%)
- To help minimize bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaseRecommended for repeated use
For external use only • Flammable • Keep away from fire or flame
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageOn open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with waterAvoid contact with broken skinDo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation, rash or redness develops and persists
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Apply enough product to cover all areas of hands Rub hands together briskly until dryChildren under 6 years of age require supervision when using this product
- Do not store above 105°FMay cause fabric discolorationMay harm plastics and wood finishes
Purified water USP, Glycerol, Hydroxyethylcellulose , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Benzalkonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.