The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the
- Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
- The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with) recommendations:Alcohol (ethanol) (USP or Food Chemical Codex (FCC) grade) (75%, volume/volume (v/v)) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.Glycerol (0.5% v/v).Aloe Vera Leaf (0.1% v/v).Carbomer 940 (0.33% v/v).Triethanolamin (0.2% v/v).Sterile distilled waterThe firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
Alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Papilion Hygienic Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
Uses hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness devolops and lasts.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.Children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product.
- Store below 106 F (41 C).May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine.
* Please review the disclaimer below.