The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially cause disease.For use when soap and water are not available.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do Not UseIn children less than 2 months of age.On open skin wounds
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands.Rub hands briskly until they are fully dry.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F).Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
Water, hydrolized jojoba esters, glycerin, PEG-10 dimethicone, sodium hyaluronate, lavandula hybrida.
* Please review the disclaimer below.