The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 75%. Purpose: Antiseptic
- For hand washng to decrease bacteria that potentially can cause disease.Antiseptic for hands and skin.Sanitize hands and skin when water and soap are not available.
- For external use only. DO NOT INGEST.Warning: Flammable. Do not use near open flame, fire or spark.
Do Not Use
On infants under 2 months old.On open skin or puncture-type wounds.Near or in eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush with cold water.
Otc - When Using
Supervise children under 6 years of age when using wipes.
Stop Using If Irritation Appears.
Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions For Use
- Clean hands and skin with wipe by rubbing with wipe.No need to rinse, let hands or skin dry.
- Read all directions and warnings before using hand wipes.Store at room temperature 15 to 30 C (59 to 86 F) with package lid closed. Avoid excess heat above 40 C (104 F)
Water, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetylpyridinium chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene glycol
Please call (888) 712-8988
* Please review the disclaimer below.