The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skinRecommended for repeated use
- Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with waterDo not use on children less than 2 months of age.For external use only.Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.Stop use and ask doctor if Irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72hrsSwallowed, get medical attention or contact poison control center right away.
- Spray product into palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Store below 110°F (43°C)May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
* Please review the disclaimer below.