The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 75% v/v
● For hand washing to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. Recommended for repeated use. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageOn open skin wounds
When Using This Product
Do not use in or near eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly wit hwater
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash appears on the skin
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
● Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub handst ogether until dry. ● Children under 6 years of age should be supervised by adult when applying this product.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F) May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Panthenol, Inulin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fructose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.