The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 30 Ml)
Acetaminophen 1,000 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: muscular aches toothache backacheminor pain of arthritis the common coldpremenstrual and menstrual cramps headachetemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:blisters rash skin reddeningIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present new symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounceonly use the dose cup providedadults and children 12 years and overtake 30 mL every 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 90 mL in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctordo not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use
- Each 30 mL contains: sodium 11 mgstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)use by expiration date on package
Anhydrous citric acid, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfite, sodium saccharin, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.