The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 70.0(w/w)
Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Glycerin, Water
• Flammable! • Keep away from fire or flame.• For external use only. • Keep out of reach of children• Do not use for medical use. unless under adult's supervision.• Do not flush. • Do not use in or contact the eyes.• Use in a well-ventilated place. • Do not inhale or drink.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• Rinse eyes with clean running water when contact occurs.• Take emergency measures when swallowed. Consult a doctor immediately.
• Take out and use one by one.• Be sure to close the cap tightly after use.
• Store below 40˚C (104˚F)• May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
* Please review the disclaimer below.