The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol 70% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin.Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross contamination.Not recommended for repeated use.Dries in seconds.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.Stop use and ask a doctor if too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops of increases.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Open lid, gently pull back resealable label, remove and use wipe as required.Reseal back after use to avoid evaporation of alcohol.
- Store at room temperature 15-30 ℃ (59-86℉)Lot No. manufacture date and expiration date can be found on package.
* Please review the disclaimer below.