The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
• To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
• For external use only, harmful if swallowed.• Do not use as baby wipe.• Do not flush.• Do not use on open skin wounds.• Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• No need to rinse after usage. Allow skin to dry without wiping. For adults and children 2 years and over. Discard properly after use. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store in dry and cool place and away from oxidizers.• Production date, expiry date and lot number are written on the package.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Parfum
* Please review the disclaimer below.