The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Alcohol 75%. Purpose: Antiseptic
Otc - Purpose
Single Use Wipes for Hands
- For external use only; hands, general cleansing.Does not replace wipes used for medical procedures.Flammable; Keep away from fire or flameDo not ingest
When Using This Product
- Keep our of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.
Do Not Use
On open skin wounds
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep our of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Close properly after dispensing to maintain purity, as alcohol by nature evaporates quickly.
Dispose of properly, DO NOT FLUSH
- Keep out of light; store at room temperature 59F-86F. Close properly after dispensing to maintain purity, as alcohol by nature evaporates quickly.Dispose of properly, DO NOT FLUSH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.