The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientEthyl Alcohol 70%
- WaningsFor external use only. Do not ingestAvoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.FLAMMABLE. This product contains ethyl alcohol.Keep away from sources of ignition.Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops.If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, contact a physician.KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDRENIF swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water, Glycerin, PEG-6 (and) AMP - Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Diisopropanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Otc - Purpose
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsRead the entire label before using this product.Place enough product on your palm to thoroughly cover your hands.Rub hands together briskly until dry.
Indications & Usage
- UsesHand sanitizer to reduce microorganisms on the skinUse thi product when soap and water are not available
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
* Please review the disclaimer below.