The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients Purpose
Temporary relief from minor aches pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and sprains
For External Use Only
Flammable: Do not use while smocking or near heat of flame.
When using this product• Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
• Do not apply to wounds or damage skin
• Do not apply to the irritated skin
• Do not bandage skin
• Wash hands after use with cool water
• Do not use with heating pad or device
• Avoid spraying in eyes. Content under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerat.
• Do not store at temperature above 120°
Stop use and ask doctor if • condition worsens • symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
• Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
• Children under 2 years old: consult a doctor
Arnica Montana Flower Extract
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Chamomile Recutita Flower Extract
Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract
Echinacea Angustifolia Extract
Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract
Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract
Whole Hemp Extract (Isolate)
* Please review the disclaimer below.