The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Gram)
First aid to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, or burns.
For external use only. May be harmful if swallowed.Allergy AlertDo not use if allergic to any ingredient listed on this label.
Do Not Use
- In eyes over large areas of the body longer than 1 week unless directed by doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious trauma
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If condition persists or gets worse.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandage
Stop Use If Product Is Misused
- This product is an OTC antibiotic for human use contains no alcohol, no animal ingredientsblended for typical skin color may stain cloth no claims regarding stem cell healing are implied for this product
- For best results refrigerate or store in a cool dark place.
Acetic acid, ascorbic acid, chlorhexidine gluconate, cholecalciferol, dimethyl sulfoxide, dipropylene glycol, glucono delta lactone, glycerin, histidine, hydroxethyl-cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, stearic acid, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.