The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.05%
Helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
Ask a dentist before use if
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs of symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist If
- Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeksyou have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs of symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Under 6 Years Of Age
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years & older: rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a daydo not swallow children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise usewhen used after brushing, rinse mouth with water firstchildren under 6 years of age: do not use consult a dentist or doctor
- This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
Glycerin, Xylitol, Steviol Glycoside, Trisodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Menthol, Green Tea Extract, Mastic Oil, Lemon Mint Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Deionized Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.