The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.10%
Indications And Usage
• For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeat use.
• For external use only.• Keep out of reach of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.• Do not use if you are allergic to any one of the ingredients.• Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops, and if condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.• If swallowed, get medical help.
Directions Of Use
• Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without rinse.• Children under six years of age should be supervised when using this product.
• Store in a dry place away from fire.
• Water (Aqua), Glycerol, Propanediol, Aloe Vera Extract, IPBC, Amino acid moisturizer, Vitamin E, Citric acid, Hexadecyl Pyridinium Chloride, Dodecyl polyglucoside.
* Please review the disclaimer below.