The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throattemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: sneezing, runny nose
Do Not Use
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinto make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinks alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery excitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Take every 4 to 6 hoursdo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursswallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolveadults and children 12 years of age and over - take 1 to 2 softgelschildren 6 to under 12 years of age - take 1 softgelchildren under 6 years of age - do not use
- Store between 20-25ºC (68 to 77°F). Avoid high humidityandexcessive heat.Protect from light, heat, humidity
Gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.