The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl 70% v/v
- Health care personnel hand rub to reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of serious condition
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingSupervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- Store between 15-30° C (59-86° F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40° C (104° F)
Glycerin, aloe vera, purified water, carbopol, triethanolamine, fruit fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.