The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 1.8%, Homosalate 9%, Octisalate 3%, Octocrylene 6%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (
- See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hours.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Avoid spraying in eyes.Contents under pressure.Do not puncture or incinerate.Do not store at temperature above 120 °F.Use only as directed.Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.You may report a serious adverse reaction to 888-266-0772; Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
Dimethyl Ether, Water/Aqua/Eau, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'abeille, Cetyl Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocoglycerides, PEG-15 Cocamine, Glycerin, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
888-266-0772 or visit bondisands.com
Made in Australia.Distributed by Bondi Sands USAWilmingon, 19808, DE.bondisands.com
Bondi sandsThe Australian tanBROAD SPECTRUMSPF 50VERY WATER RESISTANT 80 MINUTESFRAGRANCE FREESUNSCREEN SPRAYREEF FRIENDLY72HR HYDRATIONSUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKINAustralian MadeNet wt. 5.64 OZ. (160g)
* Please review the disclaimer below.