The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
- Wet wipes to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated usefor use when soap and water are not available
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 years of ageon open skin woundsif you are allergic to any of the ingredients
When Using This Product
Do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingdiscard wipe in trash receptacle after usesupervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)may discolour certain fabric or surfaces
Water, peg 7glyceryl cocoate, polysorbate 20, cocamidopropyl betaine, phenoxyethanol, dehydroacetic acid, benzoic acid, fragrance, edetate sodium, citric acid
You may also report serious side effects to this mail adress? email@example.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.