The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
- For hand and skin sanitizing.When water, soap and towel are not available.Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product:
- Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.Use wipes only on unbroken intact skin.If you have sensitive skin or certain allergies, check the list of ingredients on the label before using wipes.Do not ingest.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor:
If skin irritation or redness develops.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Children under 6 years of age use only under adult supervision.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Not recommended for infants.
- Store below 110 °F ( 43 °C)May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Disodium EDTA.
* Please review the disclaimer below.