The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Do Not Use
- On children of less than 5 year of age.On open skin wounds.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes,ears,and mouth.In case of contact with eyes,rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Extract 1 wipe from pack, rub vigorously on and between fingers on both palms and hands, allow hands to dry.Discard in trash receptacle after use.Do not flush.
- Store in cool,dry place, between 15°-30°C(59°F-86°F).Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C(104°F).
Purified water USP
* Please review the disclaimer below.