The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethanol denatured equivalent to Ethanol 70% v/v
- Indicated for rapid hand disinfection and sanitization.Recommended for repeated use.
For external Use onlyFlammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use: In children less than 2 months of age or on open skin wounds. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or rash occurs, conditions persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of children, If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Direction Of Use:
- Open the canister cap and pull a wipeKeep package tightly closed. Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry.Residual alcohol should be emptied prior to disposing. Dispose wipes and package in accordance with local regulationOnce opened, keep canister tightly closed.
Glycerine, Fragrance and purified water.Size of Wipe : 15 x 20cm
- Store below 110°F (43°C)Proven Anti-microbial Efficacy - provides rapid bactericidal action against a broad spectrum of micro organisms.
- Skin Antiseptic formula with a combination of alcohol and skin emollients for effective bactericidal, fungicidal & Viricidal activity.
- Moisturized with skin emollients to prevent skin dryness and damage.
* Please review the disclaimer below.