The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaseRecommended for repeated use.
For external use only: hands.Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Do not inhale or ingest. If skin irritation occurs seek medical advice.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place a small amount of gel in your palm and rub hands together until dry.For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.Not recommended for infants
- Do not store above 110°F.May discolor some fabrics.Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Water, USP Glycerin, Carbopol 940, Triethanolamine.
* Please review the disclaimer below.