The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: •runny nose •sneezing •itchy, watery eyes •itching of the nose or throat •temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold: •runny nose •sneezing
Do Not Use
- •with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin •to make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •glaucoma •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •marked drowsiness may occur •avoid alcoholic drinks •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •excitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor •do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursadults and children 12 years and over1 to 2 tabletschildren 6 to under 12 years1 tabletchildren under 6 years do not use
- •each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light. •do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
Carnauba wax, crospovidone, D&C red no. 27 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.